Web Maintenance Solutions
An agency you can trust for your all Website Maintenance Solutions need!
Why SiteVela Web Solutions Website Maintenance Service?Our checklist will convince you!
- Instant website updates (within 1 working day, depending on the maintenance task)
- Periodical Website Performance checkup
- Virus, Bugs and browser incompatibility removal
- Server performance checkup
- Monthly website & Database backup (varies for big & eCommerce Sites)
- Monthly website visitor report
- Add, Edit and Update contents
- On demand Backup
- Update Content Management System Core & Plug-in
- Check all forms are working properly and enquiry mails are getting received.
- Check for any broken link on the website
- 404 error identify and resolve or redirect to an working URL
- Third Party Apps Integration
- Support (Email / Phone)
- Suggestions & Consultation on Site Performance or design aspects
Industries that we do Regular MaintenanceThe list is not limited!
- NGO, Social Organization Websites
- News Group & Blog Maintenance
- Websites of Schools, Colleges, Institutes
- Healthcare & Hospitality
- Tour & Travels
- And many more..
Supported APIs, Server Technologies, CMS, Payment Gateways
- Any RESTful or SOAP API, Google Maps, YouTube, Authorize.net, PayPal, CCAVenue, PayUMoney, BrainTree, SalesForce, vTiger
- Google WebMaster, Google Analytics, Goal Conversion, Visitor Tracking, Live Chat Integration, Google Language Integration
- Unix/Linux, Apache, NGINX, Shell Scripting, Hosting, email, DNS Managemnt, Domain Management
- CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- eCommerce: Magento, OpenCart, PreshtaShop, Shopify, WooCommerce
- And we are limited...
- Backend: PHP
- Framework: CodeIgniter, CakePHP
- DataBase: MySql
Websites with higher update frequency has the higher chances to rank over major search engines
Why you should maintain/update website very frequently
- Website with higher update frequency has higher possibility of ranking in Major Search Engines (i.e. Google.com, Yahoo.com, Bing.com), because search engines prefer fresh and updated websites to index.
- Updating the website every now & then attracts visitor to re-visit your website
- It create a right up-to-date impression of your business & website
- It also create a good influence of well organization
- Updated website communicates with their audiences
Tips for Frequently Updating/Maintaining Websites
- Develop a Blog section in WordPress and keep posting latest articles
- Always use fresh & unique content (not taken from any other web sources)
- Keep a "Latest News" & "Up-coming" Events section in your website
- Always use a Post Date & Time to create a sense of urgency
- Do renew or update content license statement at bottom of your website to current year.
- Use your own or licensed images for your website project.
- Write Content for User not for Search Engine
Website Content Updating
Up to 10 Page Updates
Weekly Maintenance + SEO
Up to 20 Page Updates
Daily Maintenance + SEO
Up to 50 Page Updates
Daily Maintenance + SEO + Social Media
Contact To BuyDon't Hesitate To Contact Us
Bebbi SinghFOUNDER & CEO Of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
In love with Computer Programming, having the 'Success' as only crush,Dhananjay K. Singh (Bebbi Singh) the Founder of SiteVela is one among the thinkers behind the idea of SiteVela. An open minded person with a funny attitude but really serious when it comes of work. Bebbi SIngh is a graduate in Engineering from 'National Institute of Technology Srinagar'. A set of things that are found to be in Bebbi Singh personality - Programming Competency, Relently Resourceful, Accessibility, Pulse on the industry and the the user, Security along with many other skills. Having a successful venture, Bebbi Singh along with his possible resources always dreams for developed and digital India....
Atish SinghProject Manager of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Atish Singh is the Project Manager of the company and takes care of business development activity, client relationship.She knows business development, lead generation, business Analysis, strategic planning.In person she can be described as team player, amiable, enthusiast, optimistic and helpful....
Harsh Singh Founder-II SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Dir. Of division of Corporate/HR.
Harsh Singh is the founder-II and takes care of sales negotiation, account management, Direction of corporation management, human resources division. He knows Market Communication, Event planning, Brand development and Market Research. He has completed his Bachelors Of Technology, Computer Science 2018.
VikkFounder-III of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
In love with Web Designing and Development, having the 'Success' as only crush, Vikram Bhardwaj (Vikk) the Co-Founder of SiteVela is one among the thinkers behind the idea of SiteVela. An open minded person with a funny attitude but really serious when it comes of work. Vikk is a graduate in Engineering from 'National Institute of Technology Srinagar'. A set of things that are found to be in Vikk's personality - Programming Competency, Relently Resourceful, Accessibility, Pulse on the industry and the the user, Security along with many other skills. Having a successful venture, Vikk along with his possible resources always dreams for developed and digital India.....
1800 - 111 - 2117
Copyright © 2016 - 2021 SiteVela™ Web Solutions & Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. | ⊞ 2019-03-20 02:47:38