Twilio API Integration & Development
What SiteVela Provide?
What SiteVela Provide?
HoizonCore can configure twilio web services for making call into any website using Twilio Application Programming Interface (API). Twilio basically sells API services for call and sms. Integration of these services into online system which requires connecting call between 2 devices/messenger via web interface can be done by HoizonCore. Charging for calls made by this interface also is done by HoizonCore accurately. Twilio services provided HoizonCore scale up and down dynamically to handle call volumes with amazing spikes helps in making telephony cost endeavor. We help to set up a temporary call center on the emergency basis and that to at affordable cost. With our Easy User Interface, we provide a strong platform which will help your business to execute phone call related process, so that you can easily configure and fully customize the phone call process.
Twilio API allows third party systems to initiate phone calls and execute your Voice Application on demand on any phone number throughout the world.
Some of basic Features of Twilio:
- Build a Twilio API simulator for use on development machines It would be very cool to have a way to run a Twilio simulator on my development machine that would accept REST calls and respond to TwiML from local host. It could use an on-screen phone keypad and the computer's audio system for playback / recording.
- Twilio service mock interface It could simulate a call in to an application by requesting the same URL as the Twilio service. It could then print the says etc on a simple phone like GUI. It would allow the same inputs as a phone (0-9 * #). It would process redirects, hangups, records (record locally and optionally serve the file using jetty or something) etc.
- Twilio Emulator Twilio call flow emulator allows user interaction for dialogs and timeouts. It is designed to speed up development of your application without dialing a phone and saving telephony costs.
- Building IVR with TwilioIf you are unaware about development of IVR and are not having any experience regarding its development than developing an IVR can be a scary job. To simplify IVR development, Twilio came up with a solution that takes the complicated choices in technology away from the project.
Twilio API Process
What is TwiML?
How Twilio Passes Data to Your Application:
TwiML Voice Requests:
We can integrate Twilio API with following Applications:
- Automated Phone Order/Payment Verification
- Phone based products or services activations
- Phone based products/services surveys and reviews
- Customer Click to Call
- The Easiest Way to SMS
- Building IVR with Twilio
- Build Twilio API Simulator for use on Development Machines
- Appointment Reminde
- Consumer Polls
- Emergency Call
- Make and Receive Calls
- Twilio REST API with CodeIgniter
- Twilio Service Mock Interface
Contact To BuyDon't Hesitate To Contact Us
Bebbi SinghFOUNDER & CEO Of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
In love with Computer Programming, having the 'Success' as only crush,Dhananjay K. Singh (Bebbi Singh) the Founder of SiteVela is one among the thinkers behind the idea of SiteVela. An open minded person with a funny attitude but really serious when it comes of work. Bebbi SIngh is a graduate in Engineering from 'National Institute of Technology Srinagar'. A set of things that are found to be in Bebbi Singh personality - Programming Competency, Relently Resourceful, Accessibility, Pulse on the industry and the the user, Security along with many other skills. Having a successful venture, Bebbi Singh along with his possible resources always dreams for developed and digital India....
Atish SinghProject Manager of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Atish Singh is the Project Manager of the company and takes care of business development activity, client relationship.She knows business development, lead generation, business Analysis, strategic planning.In person she can be described as team player, amiable, enthusiast, optimistic and helpful....
Harsh Singh Founder-II SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Dir. Of division of Corporate/HR.
Harsh Singh is the founder-II and takes care of sales negotiation, account management, Direction of corporation management, human resources division. He knows Market Communication, Event planning, Brand development and Market Research. He has completed his Bachelors Of Technology, Computer Science 2018.
VikkFounder-III of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
In love with Web Designing and Development, having the 'Success' as only crush, Vikram Bhardwaj (Vikk) the Co-Founder of SiteVela is one among the thinkers behind the idea of SiteVela. An open minded person with a funny attitude but really serious when it comes of work. Vikk is a graduate in Engineering from 'National Institute of Technology Srinagar'. A set of things that are found to be in Vikk's personality - Programming Competency, Relently Resourceful, Accessibility, Pulse on the industry and the the user, Security along with many other skills. Having a successful venture, Vikk along with his possible resources always dreams for developed and digital India.....
1800 - 111 - 2117
Copyright © 2016 - 2021 SiteVela™ Web Solutions & Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. | ⊞ 2019-01-16 05:52:44