Payment Gateway Integration
Do you already possess any e-commerce application? And you need any payment gateway integrated into your system. We have a full-fledged and secure payment gateway method. All you have to do is to let us know what kind of service you are using and rest is our work. We have programmers familiar with many payment gateways and their APIs (Application Programming Interfaces). No coding and nothing would be handled by you, we handle the complete payment gateway integration process.
With the increasing needs of an e-commerce and shopping cart application to exponential rates, it is very essential that your web store is integrated with a payment gateway with your merchant account. Get a Payment before you ship!
We have unique proficiency in recurring billing payment gateway and e-commerce payment gateway integration for custom and open source e-commerce applications.
We can integrate your web store with any kind of payment gateway you choose. Here, are some of the gateways that we have worked on:
- Verisign PayFlow Pro
- Paypal pro
- Google Checkout
- Barclay HSBC
- Amazon Checkout
We can integrate Payment gateway with following Applications:
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management
- Open source e-commerce store
- Photo Gallery
- CMS - Content Management Systems
- Social Networking Website
- Yellow Pages Directory website
- Affliate Tracking System
- Dating Website
- Car Buy/Sell Listing Classified Website
- Custom/Tailor made Application
- e-commerce Website
- Bug/Task Tracking System
- Shopping Cart Websites
- Selling Virtual Products on the Website
- Banner Advertisement Management
- Guest Book
- Matrimonial Website
- Job Portals
- Auction Portals
- NGO Website
Generalized Illustration of Payment Gateway Process
- User places the order on the website and it is sent to the merchant's web server in encrypted format. This is usually done via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- The transactions details are then forwarded to the concerned Payment Gateway. The transaction information is then passed on to the merchants acquiring bank by the Payment Gateway.
- Merchants acquiring bank then forwards the transaction information to the issuing bank. Then the card issuing bank sends a response(Success/Failure) back to the Payment Gateway.
- The response is then forwarded by the Payment Gateway to the merchant's web server. At merchant's web server the response is encrypted again and is relayed back to the user. This allows the user to know that whether the order has been placed successfully or not. If merchants server responds failure, the user again place the order.
ACH / Check 21
Fraud Protection / Transaction Security
Ingenico / Verifone Services
Merchant Services Providers (MSP)
Payment Gateways & Processors
Terminals, Cash Registers & Kiosks
SiteVela promises delivering of custom payment integration solution that allows you to accept online payments from your customers using payment gateway method that you wish. We provide this integration solution; we guarantee 100% security against unofficial payments sent from your buyer's account. Our pre-made, scalable and portable scripts allow us to deliver this service in a variety of scripting languages like PHP, ASP.NET, JAVA, JSP/Strut, Perl and Cold Fusion as well. Delivery time for such payment gateway integration service is generally 24 - 48 hrs.
Contact To BuyDon't Hesitate To Contact Us
Bebbi SinghFOUNDER & CEO Of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
In love with Computer Programming, having the 'Success' as only crush,Dhananjay K. Singh (Bebbi Singh) the Founder of SiteVela is one among the thinkers behind the idea of SiteVela. An open minded person with a funny attitude but really serious when it comes of work. Bebbi SIngh is a graduate in Engineering from 'National Institute of Technology Srinagar'. A set of things that are found to be in Bebbi Singh personality - Programming Competency, Relently Resourceful, Accessibility, Pulse on the industry and the the user, Security along with many other skills. Having a successful venture, Bebbi Singh along with his possible resources always dreams for developed and digital India....
Atish SinghProject Manager of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Atish Singh is the Project Manager of the company and takes care of business development activity, client relationship.She knows business development, lead generation, business Analysis, strategic planning.In person she can be described as team player, amiable, enthusiast, optimistic and helpful....
Harsh Singh Founder-II SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Dir. Of division of Corporate/HR.
Harsh Singh is the founder-II and takes care of sales negotiation, account management, Direction of corporation management, human resources division. He knows Market Communication, Event planning, Brand development and Market Research. He has completed his Bachelors Of Technology, Computer Science 2018.
VikkFounder-III of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
In love with Web Designing and Development, having the 'Success' as only crush, Vikram Bhardwaj (Vikk) the Co-Founder of SiteVela is one among the thinkers behind the idea of SiteVela. An open minded person with a funny attitude but really serious when it comes of work. Vikk is a graduate in Engineering from 'National Institute of Technology Srinagar'. A set of things that are found to be in Vikk's personality - Programming Competency, Relently Resourceful, Accessibility, Pulse on the industry and the the user, Security along with many other skills. Having a successful venture, Vikk along with his possible resources always dreams for developed and digital India.....
1800 - 111 - 2117
Copyright © 2016 - 2021 SiteVela™ Web Solutions & Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. | ⊞ 2019-03-19 09:27:49