Why VPS Hosting
LINUX VPS SERVER SPECS
Linux plans are hosted on CloudLinux (Apache Server) with unlimited disk space for your web pages, images and even for emails so you never need to delete your important emails due to lack of disk space. Linux Plans are most recommended if you are developing your website in php or you are using JOOMLA or WordPress.
Unlimited Space & Traffic
Our Unlimited Plans are packed with Unlimited Disk Space where you can store your html and other files, images and other multimedia content without any restriction. Also you don’t need to worry about traffic on your website because our entire shared hosting plans come with Unlimited Bandwidth.
cPanel is most powerful web hosting control panel for Linux servers which will take care of almost all tasks you need to do on server from creating ftp, email id or database to taking backup of your complete data and restore it in any unavoidable circumstances.
24 x 7 Customer Support
We firmly believe in after sales service & customer satisfaction is our priority that’s why our technical team is available at your service 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
Our customers can connect to us with the following ways:
Email us at email@example.com or create a support ticket.
Call Us (24x7) at +91 900 500 7116
Connect to us via live chat
We understand how frustrating is to create a ticket and waiting for its response and once you receive a response you need to login to the ticket system and read the reply so we made it simple with auto ticket creation by sending email from your registered email id with us. As soon as you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email id with us, it automatically becomes a ticket in our support system and we send a full reply in your email only so you never need to go on our website and open your account to read our support team’s reply.
Still all your conversation is getting saved in our support ticket system and you can login to your account at hosting.co.in and see your tickets there too and even you can create or update ticket from there.
Backup & Security
We take regular backups of your important data and our servers are secured with anti-virus and security patches.
We have also given you a power to take backup anytime from control panel.
We provide unlimited Email Accounts with 2 GB Space for each account. Our mail servers are fast secure and almost spam free. You can access your mails using our feature rich Webmail interface from any web browser.
Also you can use POP3 or IMAP to check your emails in Outlook or any other email client. You can even check emails on the move on your push mail enabled mobile like IPhones, Android Phones, Nokia Mobiles or Blackberry etc.
PHP All Versions
SEO Friendly URLs
Mysql 5.5 with PhpMyAdmin
Using FTP you can transfer your web pages and other files to the server, its as simple as you copy and paste files from computer to pen drive.
If you are hosting a website for first time and you are not aware about how to upload your website just ask our support team and we will be glad to assist you in it.
We provide you complete access to your DNS records, you can create/modify CNAME or A Record for using Google Analytics or other such service.
- Can I install cPanel on my VPS package?
- We have an automated installation process configured on our VPS servers. When you buy a KVM VPS, cpanel will be installed on your package. This is inclusive of any package that you choose to buy.
- Is a Dedicated IP available?
- Yes, at an additional cost. You can raise a support ticket to get a dedicated IP on your VPS server.
- Is Upgrade/Downgrade possible?
- No, an upgrade or downgrade is not possible between the VPS Hosting plans or resources.
- What are the advantages of VPS Hosting?
- With VPS Hosting, you have complete isolation. This means that no matter what other users might be doing on the server, your VPS package will be unaffected. With root access, you can install whatever applications you require. VPS also gives you guaranteed resources, so no matter what, the CPU,RAM, HDD and Bandwidth allocated to your VPS package will always be available for your applications. It gives you all the features and functions of Dedicated server, without the additional cost.
- What is a KVM VPS?
- A KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a virtual private server which sits on top of a physical dedicated server. Resources are dedicated to the KVM VPS and are not shared with other users on the physical device, offering tremendous reliability and performance.
- What is the difference between KVM and OpenVZ?
- A KVM is true virtualization where the VPS operates as its own server, independently of the host node. OpenVZ is a container based virtualization which relies on the host node's kernel
- What is your backup policy?
- You are responsible for your backups and web content. It is recommended that you keep copies of your content safe and make your own backups. You can take a backup from your cPanel or use a remote backup solution.
- What kind of support do you offer?
- We offer Fully Managed VPS Hosting solutions. For a list of items that we support, please refer to the features mentioned above.
Bebbi SinghFOUNDER & CEO Of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
In love with Computer Programming, having the 'Success' as only crush,Dhananjay K. Singh (Bebbi Singh) the Founder of SiteVela is one among the thinkers behind the idea of SiteVela. An open minded person with a funny attitude but really serious when it comes of work. Bebbi SIngh is a graduate in Engineering from 'National Institute of Technology Srinagar'. A set of things that are found to be in Bebbi Singh personality - Programming Competency, Relently Resourceful, Accessibility, Pulse on the industry and the the user, Security along with many other skills. Having a successful venture, Bebbi Singh along with his possible resources always dreams for developed and digital India....
Atish SinghProject Manager of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Atish Singh is the Project Manager of the company and takes care of business development activity, client relationship.She knows business development, lead generation, business Analysis, strategic planning.In person she can be described as team player, amiable, enthusiast, optimistic and helpful....
Harsh Singh Founder-II SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Dir. Of division of Corporate/HR.
Harsh Singh is the founder-II and takes care of sales negotiation, account management, Direction of corporation management, human resources division. He knows Market Communication, Event planning, Brand development and Market Research. He has completed his Bachelors Of Technology, Computer Science 2018.
VikkFounder-III of SiteVela Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
In love with Web Designing and Development, having the 'Success' as only crush, Vikram Bhardwaj (Vikk) the Co-Founder of SiteVela is one among the thinkers behind the idea of SiteVela. An open minded person with a funny attitude but really serious when it comes of work. Vikk is a graduate in Engineering from 'National Institute of Technology Srinagar'. A set of things that are found to be in Vikk's personality - Programming Competency, Relently Resourceful, Accessibility, Pulse on the industry and the the user, Security along with many other skills. Having a successful venture, Vikk along with his possible resources always dreams for developed and digital India.....
1800 - 111 - 2117
Copyright © 2016 - 2021 SiteVela™ Web Solutions & Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. | ⊞ 2019-04-25 21:30:15